I have watched She Loves Out Loud 2022 event over and over. The worship! The messages! The Spirit of God hovering over women as the Father called each to Himself. It was more than any of us imagined, (Ephesians 3:20) as it displayed book of Acts worship and prayer.
So, where do we go from here? Where to serve? Oh, so many places!
- Study the Scriptures and listen for God’s voice
- If you haven’t done it yet, go to http://realwoman.com/ and order your FREE 11- week study, complete with videos and handouts. It is SO good! Think about using this incredible resource for your January women’s Bible study at your church, your home, your pregnancy center. If ever there was a time for a SURE voice concerning the wonder of God’s creation of woman, it is today.
- Check in with your church missions leadership to ask “What is needed? When? Where?”
- Offer yourself first to the Lord and then to the ministry.
- Transform a family by sponsoring a child. Yes, truly transform a family. A mother in an impoverished country is praying, “Lord, help me to feed my child; to be able to send her to school; to give her health.”
- You can be that answer.
- IMPACT a family, neighborhood, or community by starting something new with friends, small groups, and churches.
- Everything you need to know, the answer to all your questions, the support you need is right here online.
The heart you offer the Lord is multiplied to others. Your serving is important to the Kingdom.
This week, the word THANKFUL abounds on pillows, banners, dinnerware, signs, cards, and more. Taking the time to think about women suffering across the globe. Pick a country and pray for the women: “Lord, do a new thing in their lives. Give them peace; protection; provision. Establish days of blessings that cause them to be able to rise up with gratitude.”
“God places the lonely in families;
He sets the prisoners free and gives them joy.” Psalm 68:6 NLT
And He does it through you and me.
Happy Thanksgiving my dear sisters! Let us continue with a heart to change the world for this generation and the next by loving, giving, praying, and living God’s Word out loud.
Expecting Amazing Daily,